HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gentlemen! Lets start with I am not an HK Guy! I inherited 3 Boxes full of HK stuff ( All appears to be from the 80s/90s )
I joined HK Pro Today!
I will be listing Items as I find out what they are and what would be a fair price for them.

It also has the trigger group ( Apparently hard to find as well )with it and the green box.
( Sold HK Kelly )

#1 HK MOD 4, ( 22 Barrel And Mag Sold Bolen )

#5 2 ( HK 93 ) Mag Clamps $50 Each ( Sold caf82313)

#6 20 (HK MP5 ) Mag Clamps $45 Each (kaltesherz 1) 18 Left

#12 MP5 Flash Hider $80 MP5 ( Sold& Shipped SmokeyWhisper)

#15 Fore end $30 ( Sold Bolen )

#16 End Cap $35 ( Sold Bolen )

#17 6 Mags ID. IR,JC $55 Each ( 3 IR Mags Sold omega21 ) ( 3 Mags SmokeyWhisper Sold & Shipped) SOLD!

#18 6 Mags ID . MCP $50 Each (bystok Sold )

#19 1 Drum Mag ( The one on the right is sold to the gentlemen that helped me figure this stuff out , along with the 33 trigger group) They look like C&S but cannot find a C&S stamp anywhere $300 ( Sold Warbird )

Please post Ill take ( Pending photo inspection ) and what Item. Everything will be sold in that order! I will send you detailed pictures of whatever you would like

Please email me for detailed pics
[email protected]

Attachments

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,306 Posts
Regarding " #17 6 Mags ID. IR,JC $55 Each " can you please clarify a) are these mags unfired/unused (they appear to be), and b) since all 6 are IR date coded, what is "JC"? Is that a manufacturer? If these are new and are made by HK, then I commit to buying 3 IR coded HK 30 Rd mags at $55 each.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The JC is a date code ( Like IR ) , from what im told.
Mags look unused and in tip top shape!

There is no HK stamp on these mags! From what im told they are factory HK mags. As stated, I am not an HK guy. Please do a Google search on date codes for factory mags
Please let me know how you want to proceed
Thank You

·
Registered
447 Posts
Interested in other drum mag. Please verify that it is 9mm for mp5. Will pm email address for detailed pics. Please provide payment terms.

Edit
To clarify, I'll take it pending photo verification and clarification of payment terms.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,306 Posts
The JC is a date code ( Like IR ) , from what im told.
Mags look unused and in tip top shape!

There is no HK stamp on these mags! From what im told they are factory HK mags. As stated, I am not an HK guy. Please do a Google search on date codes for factory mags
Please let me know how you want to proceed
Thank You
yes, I;ll take 3 of the IR coded ones please. PM to follow.

·
HK Shooting Team
2,884 Posts
I'll take the 6 MCP mags pending photo inspection

1 - 16 of 16 Posts