HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time posting so pls forgive me if this in the wrong section. I'm new to social media and started using Instagram. I posted a pic of my wife with her first time shooting. It was an action shot of her with my uspc 9mm ss at our favorite indoor gun range. Well whoever runs the hecklerandkoch Instagram account declared me the winner of their December posting and got my info to send me a HK shirt which he/she said they would ship it out after the Las Vegas shot show. It's March and I tried numerous times to inquire about when I would be receiving my shirt and all I got for a response was, "Let me check with shipping." Tried a few times more to touch base and nothing. This has been absolutely frustrating and I wouldn't expect this from anyone that works for H&K. It's just a matter of principle for me. Has anyone ever had this experience with them on social media?

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Sounds like this should go in the 'scam tagger' section. Just kidding, maybe this should be moved to the customer service section.

It is important to know that this site is not owned or operated by HK. But maybe the right person will see it. Good luck!

Also, we would all like to see the photo posted here - if you can figure out how. :wink:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you ecsuser. I will attempt to move this to the customer service section and post the picture.

·
Vendor
8,216 Posts
I know the gentleman that runs their Instagram page. I'll shoot him a text message for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update: Received a package from HK over the weekend. Looks like the person made good on his/her word. Thank you Chopstix Kid & ecsuser for your insight and assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts