HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day everyone,

I'm pretty new to this place and I've been reading a lot of great stuff about the Heinie sights. I tried them out on a POS Taurus .45 that my buddy had and I enjoyed them. My only gripe is that I prefer a coverup/ "combat" type of sight picture (ie like from the factory).
I've done a search and haven't found anything, so my question is this: Can anyone recommend a replacement front post that would move the point of impact behind the front dot at close range?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I too am interested. You try emailing Heinie directly?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I contacted Heinie about this and as I recall they said it was a 12 O'Clock hold (image 3). I forget what range she said it was at. I use a 6 O'Clock hold and I'm happy with where I hit at 7-12 yards.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I had some on a Glock 30 and I used the sight image #2. It was fairly accurate. I currently run XS Big Dots on my P2Ksk.

·
Banned
18,624 Posts
I contacted Heinie about this and as I recall they said it was a 12 O'Clock hold (image 3). I forget what range she said it was at. I use a 6 O'Clock hold and I'm happy with where I hit at 7-12 yards.
Heinies are Center mass hold (sight image #2)

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.