HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I am a longtime lurker and I finally decided to start posting, I wasnt sure of the right place for this but I just wanted to say Hello and introduce myself.
I love HKs I have had a P7 for almost 2 years and just recently acquired a USP 45 c in trade. I just recently finished school at Colorado School of Trades and I am starting out as a gunsmith in Houston Tx.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Welcome to the site brother! I would suggest throwing this up on the Rookie section for a little more response.

I have 2 USP C's in 45. I love them both to death and are extremely accurate and comfortable to conceal. As true with any USP model, except Tactical models, take time to learn the trigger and you will have a shooter for life. Just keep learning and listening and pretty soon you will have more I guarantee it!!!

Enjoy and stick around to learn all you ever could about HK's! Follow some simple rules and this place is great.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the site brother! I would suggest throwing this up on the Rookie section for a little more response.

I have 2 USP C's in 45. I love them both to death and are extremely accurate and comfortable to conceal. As true with any USP model, except Tactical models, take time to learn the trigger and you will have a shooter for life. Just keep learning and listening and pretty soon you will have more I guarantee it!!!

Enjoy and stick around to learn all you ever could about HK's! Follow some simple rules and this place is great.
Oh I am sure I will end up with more... I already kind of want a P30

·
Registered
619 Posts
Oh I am sure I will end up with more... I already kind of want a P30
Give us time and we can change the "kind of want" to a "picked up"!!!!

Welcome brother!

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the forum!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts