HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I was a member of this forum about 7 years ago but got sidetracked by one of the grandfathers of our guns. I sold my hk sear for my first 42 but kept my hk94, sp89 and the 53.
Now that i have a small complete museum in one of my rooms its time to get the sear back and back into the hk's.
Ed

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Welcome back. Unfortunately you will notice that sears are "a little" more expensive than they were some time ago.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I know I purchased my sear in 89 for like 350. and sold it for 11k.
I see they are into the 12 to 13 rang now.
Ef

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I have a dumb question to start off with, do the lowers from the mp5's and so on fit on any of the newer hk guns?
Thanks

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,552 Posts
If you mean UMP's or G36's or 416/417... nope. Your needle is gonna go much deeper this time around.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
... its time to get the sear back and back into the hk's.
Ed
Rehi! Howzabout a registered trigger box... instead of a sear? Bit more spendy, but everything is original German machine gun goodness. No US made parts needed or wanted.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you mean UMP's or G36's or 416/417... nope. Your needle is gonna go much deeper this time around.
That figures i may just stick with the 3 i have for now. Its hard to beat the 42's but i'm missing the mp5's:))
Shattered Mind, i still have a few lowers from way back and just need a sear for now.
Ed

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Shattered Mind, i still have a few lowers from way back and just need a sear for now.
Ed
Ummm... if you have registered trigger boxes you have no need for a sear... if you know what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
I reported the spam bot

Welcome MG42, I would love to have one, myself

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome back!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts