HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! everyone my name is LESTER and I'm from Michigan. I own a few older HK's and recently have been looking at some beautiful new HK firearms and want to add a couple more to my small modest collection! So I figured I would join up and learn a little more info on them!
Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hello and welcome from the Commonwealth of Virginia!
I am a recently new H&K owner with a pair of P2000's....one in 9mm, and the other one a .40 cal, also fitted with the .357 Sig barrel.
IMHO: perfect size, weight, balance and capacity for CCW.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome from Florida's Treasure Coast.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Lester, welcome from Michigan! I signed up a couple days ago to learn from folks in this forum as well. Just bought the VP9 and P30SK. Been to the range several times with both already. Cleaned them myself today along with my Glock 43 (9mm sub-compact). Love the HK series. Looking to pick up a .40 cal, possibly a P2000 next. We'll see. I came here to read what forum members have to say about it. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Hello! everyone my name is LESTER and I'm from Michigan. I own a few older HK's and recently have been looking at some beautiful new HK firearms and want to add a couple more to my small modest collection! So I figured I would join up and learn a little more info on them!
Thanks for having me!
Hi Lester, welcome from Michigan! I signed up a couple days ago to learn from folks in this forum as well. Just bought the VP9 and P30SK. Been to the range several times with both already. Cleaned them myself today along with my Glock 43 (9mm sub-compact). Love the HK series. Looking to pick up a .40 cal, possibly a P2000 next. We'll see. I came here to read what forum members have to say about it. Enjoy!
Hey guys, welcome. If you are in the SE part of Michigan, we have a group here that you might want to subscribe to. Not very active at the moment, but when the weather breaks, we will try and coordinate some get together range time.

HK Owners of SE Michigan - HKPRO Forums

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey ecsuser, thanks for letting us know! I'll check it out and will be on standby for any local meet and greets. I suggest maybe a lunch gathering somewhere so we have a little time to socialize and get to know each other before the range. Being inside the range is hard to carry conversations. Especially like it was yesterday at the range where I went. A big guy with a shotgun decided to blast away at a target at the end of the range. It's only a 5 lane range x 2 different spaces. I was on the left range and he was 2 spaces to my left but OMG, it was crazy loud and the concussion could be felt after each shot. I have those fancy schmancy noise cancelling headphones too. Doesn't do any good against that kind of concussion. And I wear foam ear plugs. Yikes.

Anyhow, it would be great to meet more people who are into these awesome HK firearms. I went to the Novi Gun and Knife show last weekend and noticed how thin the offering of H&K was. I guess it doesn't cater to the masses like Glock, M&P, and Sig - the three brands most widely found, that I noticed anyway.

Heading over to your link right now! Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts