HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just joined and am enjoying surfing around and learning a great deal from everyone on the site.

I recently acquired a PSP7 and am looking seriously at a P30 (actually as a gift for my son for his 21st BD in August). I have a Sig P229 (.40) and love that instrument too although it's a little large for concealed carry when I'm wearing a business suit. The PSP7 seems perfect for concealed carry.

Well, I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to getting to know everyone better and also contributing to the site when I'm smart enough to do so :).

Best to you all.

UtahGuy

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Great gun and welcome to the forums! I'm a 229 .40 owner as well and you're right, it's a bit bulk for carry but if I ever had to draw, it's the one I'd want in my hands (except for an HK *wink*).

·
Registered
317 Posts
I ALSO am from Utah. I've been creeping around this site forever and have just also recently joined. Welcome to the forum!

Johnny

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all of you

All,

Thanks for your kind greetings. I wish you well and hope that you all remain safe.

Best always

UtahGuy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome to the fourm
My wife and I got married in SLC, we lived in West Valley for 2 years while we were out there (1982 - 1984). We were there for the big flood.
I'll bet it has changed, do they still have Diamond Lil's?.

Match223

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Match223,

I didn't move here until 1998 (directly from England - 1 year after Blair banned all guns!) so I don't recall the big flood. I've eaten at Diamond Lil's but I'm not sure if they're still around now. There was one in Provo but it's now a law firm and has been for about 3 years.

Best to you.

UG

Welcome to the fourm
My wife and I got married in SLC, we lived in West Valley for 2 years while we were out there (1982 - 1984). We were there for the big flood.
I'll bet it has changed, do they still have Diamond Lil's?.

Match223

1 - 15 of 15 Posts