HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've been lurking here for a bit. I've recently been bit by the HK 91 bug. My previous HK firearm was a P7 PSP trade in. From what I can already see this is a great forum, thanks moderators.

N8dawg16

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I'm in the Olympia area and I'm a roller locked fanatic. No, I don't want treatment

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I am new too, from washington, and want an hk91, small world.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The H&K 91 bug is a fabulous bug to be bitten by :) Welcome to the forum guys :)

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Wilkommen!!

WA is one of only 3 states I havent been too. I think you guys have the market cornered on natural beauty.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Welcome neighbor, I'm just south of you in Oregon. Enjoy your time here and start saving money!

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Wilkommen!!

WA is one of only 3 states I havent been too. I think you guys have the market cornered on natural beauty.
We like it so much that less than 1 year of moving here we bought a chunk of it. We also can shoot right out back of our home site (soon to build out there, Olympic Peninsula)

Join northwestfirearms as well (forum)

·
Registered
628 Posts
I was bit by the HK91 bug myself, its left me with a fever. And the only perscription is more HK91.

·
Registered
120 Posts
welcome to the forum! I find the people here very helpful and very nice. Great place to be! My wallet hates me though.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Welcome to HK Pro! Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
welcome to the forum! I find the people here very helpful and very nice. Great place to be! My wallet hates me though.
My gal hates it too.. means she gets less new guns

·
Registered
653 Posts
Welcome N8dawg16!

It's always good to have HK people in WA

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome from the Seattle area (Redmond) :cool:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Wilkommen!!

Yes, we do. But don't move here. It rains all the time and everyone is depressed, which is why there's a coffe stand on every streetcorner.

And welcome from SW WA.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes, we do. But don't move here. It rains all the time and everyone is depressed, which is why there's a coffe stand on every streetcorner.

And welcome from SW WA.
Dont listen to him ;) They make medication for that :)

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Yes it's called vitamin D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts