HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Where are you located?
There's three of us I know of just south of the Twin Cities.

·
Banned
1 Posts
i live in alexandria mn

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Twin Cities - jdm we sure will adopt ya, Im from the mountain state west of you anyway! :)

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Twin Cities here too. And Kost, I finally got my USP back from the shop last month after they fixed the damage that they did installing those sights...:5:

B

·
0 Posts
Still here in chaska. Looking at the burnsville range for the weekend after Easter. Anyone?

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey all just picked up my new HK45c at the gun stop goin to burnsville next week maybe i will see someone there? from the plymouth area

B

·
0 Posts
Congrats on the purchase ! Where did you pick it up from? I missed out on a socom at Gun Stop on saturday. I am trying to get some guys to head to bursnville on Saturday. Enjoy your weapon. Regards Karl

·
Registered
63 Posts
i picked it up at the gun stop acctually. funny . im goin tommorow (mon) to break it in ive only shoot 3 rounds through it so far and it pissed the neihbors off big time. wich is crap cause there is no gun ordanence. but they keep callin the cops on me so. well if you can make it that would be great always better to shoot with others. jesse

B

·
0 Posts
Yeah I am planning on being there at NOON on Saturday. I got a email form another member here screen name KOST he will be there as well. Cant miss me 6 ft 5 will be wearing tan vest. See you there

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Im in at noon! Be shooting a hard chrome USP.45!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Twin Cities here too. And Kost, I finally got my USP back from the shop last month after they fixed the damage that they did installing those sights...:5:
Sent ya a PM for a shoot this Sat at noon...Burnsville Pistol Range 3-29-08

B

·
0 Posts
Kost
I am sure I will not miss you shooting that beaut. I am thinking about bringing my CA94 as well there. The check for tax stamp cleared today so fake can still on. Do you or any of the otehr Gopher State guys have one they are bringing? Sounds like this will be great fun.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Only long guns I have are 12 ga. shotties, they only allow slugs for 12 ga., so Im only shooting pistol - but bring it so you can shoot the rifle range too

We're gonna have fun - cant wait to meet you guys!

http://www.bvpistol.com/info.htm

1 - 20 of 59 Posts