HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new member here.

I have been researching here for a time now and my P30 v3 9mm will be coming soon so I thought it was time to become a member and post when I have questions.

Great forum with a lot of good info!

Cheers from Sweden!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome to the forum and your new addiction. I myself have a P30 V1 in 9mm. It is a great weapon. You will find yourself wanting other HK's......enjoy your new weapon and welcome once again.

·
Premium Member
1,430 Posts
Welcome and I hope your bank account can take all the hits it's about to receive!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome and you made a fine choice i have the same HK with a safety...great shooing gun and ergo.'s second to none..especially once you set the back strap and side panel's to a custom like fit to your hand's...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome to the forum, new member here as well. Seems like a nice bunch of people here, hope we both enjoy our stay. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
=)

Thanks everybody, It´s gona take a toll on my bank account but you have to spend you´re money on something =) the only problem is that we in Sweden can´t just by a gun if we like it, I have been a member of a shooting/gun club for about two years, then it takes about two months from the time you put down the payment and fill in the license papers. On top of that we only get the license if we need the gun for our sport (target shooting, IPSC and so fort).

A question, Is there any good armorers videos out there for the p30 v3? I have seen some YouTube videos but would like an in depth video of a complete disassembly/reassembly.

And one more, do you guys and gals use FrogLube, and in that case were do you usually apply it. The reason is I was thinking about completely stripping my p30 and froglube the hell out of it =)

Edit:

One more question, does anybody have some tips on tools and accessories that a newbie should by? For lube I´m going to go with FrogLube but what more should I get, Punch set, hammer? and so forth...

Is there any list of parts that is good to have like extra springs and so on?

Cheers!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome to the site , wow you have a very long wait time in Sweden! and to answer your question well some guys like the slip 2000 lube gun products. I never heard of frog lube.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anybody who can share some advice on these questions, thanks.

Is there any good armorers videos out there for the p30 v3? I have seen some YouTube videos but would like an in depth video of a complete disassembly/reassembly.

Do you guys and gals use FrogLube, and in that case were do you usually apply it. The reason is I was thinking about completely stripping my p30 and froglube the hell out of it =)

Does anybody have some tips on tools and accessories that a newbie should by? Punch set, hammer? and so forth...

Is there any list of parts that is good to have like extra springs, roll pins and so on?

Cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts