HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just found this forum recently and it looks like a great place to share HK and NYC gun related issues.

I have a question - I'm thinking for my next purchase, I'd like to find a better price than the inflated NYC prices that I've seen and was wondering if anyone have a recommended FFL in the city that you can refer me to? From what I gather from reading this forum, the ballistic casing requirement is limited to new guns only, so my options are to buy used or to find a place that do the casing thing and send it to a NYC FFL. I think I might just go with a used one for now until I learn some more about this.

Thanks.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Welcome aboard! For Manhattan, you can get either John Jovino's or the West Side Pistol Range to do an FFL transfer for you. It'll probably run you about $75 for the transfer. I suggest you contact either one first and chat with them to see if they have any special requirements.

NY Ironworks has a good selection of HKs to look at, however they don't do FFL transfers.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply guys, I'll have to check out both- I really would like a HK45 FS... I guess I gotta be patient.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts