HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
The last time I was cleaning my USP, I took the HK UTL off and placed it down. Some how it took a nose dive onto the floor where the clip that holds the metal tension piece/plate in place broke. The ears/tabs on each side cracked and broke off.

The light still work, and even the peice under this outer tab works fine, its just this 1 little peice that is basically causing my weapon light to be ineffective due to it not being able to be mounted properly. Is there a way to replace this one piece? Are they available somewhere? Should I call insight? I would hate to have to scrap this unit for parts just to turn around and by another just to replace this tab.

I hope that you can help me. Please see the pics below for what I am talking about.
Thank you

Close up of broken tab

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'd try and get a hold of Insight. Link to their customer service section below.

Customer Support
+1...Insight is always pretty good at helping out when there is an issue with one of their products. Even if it is something that happened "on your behalf", they still seem willing to get you out of your bind.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts