HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I need a bit of help in decison. I have 2 P7's, both are grade A from CDNN. I brought the first one early this summer and its a beauty, really in great shape, excellant finish. I got another one in a trade about two weeks ago, and this one has the NP3 coating and is really a beauty that I'm not gonig to ever let go. The problem is I held a P30 last week and I want one, but I don't need anymore guns. What would you do? Sell or trade one? Or keep both P7's
Thanks

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
If I had to choose between my P7M8 or my P30 it would be a tough decision. The P30 is just that good of a gun and lately I have been able to shoot it better then my P7's. If possible keep both P7's especially if they are your carry gun (its always good to have a backup) and save up for the P30. The P30 is not going anywhere and there will only be more available as time goes by. The P7 on the other hand is out of production and prices will soon slowly climb back up. Deffinitley get a P30 in the future as it is the best 9mm on the market :)

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Prices will only come down from here on the P30. However, prices on P7 will only continue to climb.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts