Votes: 8 27.6%
  • P2000 9mm

Votes: 21 72.4%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not decide between two guns a USP stainless fullsize 9mm or a P2000 0mm. Give your thoughts and why! Thanks

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
P2000 was my favorite handgun until the P30 came out. It felt better in my hand then any of the others did and accuracy was not a problem at all.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I agree with sfguard. The P2000 was my favorite until the P30 arrived. For me, the ergonomics of the P30 grip is a great improvement over the USP. If you are decided on 9MM, you owe it to yourself to check-out the P30 before you purchase, or do like me and try to buy them all.

·
Registered
26 Posts
For me it would be a choice of what trigger I liked better. If I wanted to carry cocked and locked it would be USP. If liked the LEM trigger then I would go for the P2000. Also the P2000 is a bit smaller and has more comfortable grip with different sized back straps. Also I think only the USP full size has the recoil reducing recoil system.

·
Registered
221 Posts
uspc9ss.

my vote.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Another vote for the P30. It is by far the most comfortable handgun available and IMO shoots much better then the P2000 and USP.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have both and while I LOVE THE USPC SS. I FIND MYSELF CARRYING MY P2000SK WITH THE XGRIP AND FLAT BASE PLATES MORE. THE P2000SK IS THE WAY TO GO YOU GET SUBCOMPACT AND COMPACT IN ONE GUN, with the xgrip. THE P2000SK IN A FIST HOLSTER JUST CONCEALS BETTER IMHO.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Wish I could give you a vote but I haven't shot either of those...but I love the spidey grip for my HK45, so go with the P30.

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
it really depends whether or not you want an external safety and how many rds you would like to have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts