HKPRO Forums banner

[HELP] need new gun!

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Cadillac Johnson 
#1 ·
So now that I am not in South America where the lax gun laws allowed me to obtain my p2000 there..... I could not import my gun due to barrel size.

I've been back in north america for a few months and would like to get another H&K. Don't care about price. What I do care about is barrel size.

Need a barrel length no less than 105 mm (4.1 inches). I belive my p2000 was 3.66 inches. Apparantly .5 inches turns it into some kind of super wepon that can kill all 29 million people with 1 shot...

So besides barrel length... the additional grips were a nice feature on my p2000. I have small hands and it was perfect using the smallest or next size up grip.

Any suggestions? I need those 2 features. The barrel size and grip setup.
Please gun gods do not force me to buy a non HK :(

#6 ·
Yeah .. did you go into a bank? Where everyone has shotguns you can't wear a hat or sunglasses and they magic wand you.

we had to have 24/7 armed securty guarding our house and all 3 of us had .40's. mine being the p2k the other 2 guys had glocks.

Scary place when you have cute kids... glad i'm outta there. This gun won't be so much for protection but more for fun and going to the range.
I don't fear for my life so much in the middle of Canada.

#11 ·
Since your in Canada, you could also look into the P30L.

It wont be available in the US, but I believe it will be imported to Canada.

The P30 has a 3.9in barrel, and the P30L has a 4.4?in barrel.

It's not listed on the HKUS site, but it is listed on the German site.

With the P30/P30L you get 3 different grip sizes compared to 2 with the HK45.

Just another thing to think about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.