HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having a time trying to decide which variant to pick. I believe the best solution for this would be to go to a range and shoot all 3 but of course none of the ranges in my area carry all three variants (if any at all!). I'm used to shooting glocks, sigs, smiths, and berettas. I carry a glock 100% of the time. I carry a glock 27 and switch up with a glock 19. The reason for the switch is the ergonomics of the p2000, feel and how the pistol sits in my hand. I would get the p2000 for CCW.

The glock trigger pull i believe is about a 5.5 so would i be wrong to guess that a var 1 p2000 is the way to go. Or are the trigger systems so different between glocks and p2000's that i am completely incorrect.

IMHO all the specs of the p2000 look great on paper. Again, it doesn't look like i'll really have a chance to test fire the pistols before my purchase (which i really don't want to do)

ALL suggestions are appreciated.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The LEM trigger will probably feel and act the closest to the Glock you're used to. It is different, but not as much as learning to decock.

·
Registered
188 Posts
HK Lem Variant

Many to choices, from 10, 7, to 5lb. I have
da/sa in both my USPC and P2000SK.

·
Registered
616 Posts
If you want to keep your training as consistent as possible, I would go LEM. Actually no matter what I would go LEM, but thats just me.

·
Registered
381 Posts
You can only get the LEM in variant 2 off the shelf. After which you can send the gun to HK to reduce the trigger pull to the variant 1 level. Or you can do it using the instructions at the top of the HK Handgun forum that were graciously provided by Big Bore.

I would recommend the LEM as it is closer to a Glock than the DA/SA variant.

Check out www.policeguns.com for some good deals on HK P2000's.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
I would recommend going with the V-2 I have one in the P2KSK and like it alot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts