HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have what I THINK is an HK three-point sling that does not quite look like any others I find on the net. Maybe it could be CETME (sorry for swearing ;))
It is made of green canvas webbing and neither the front nor rear attachment points, nor the lenght adjustment buckle looks like the others I can find. Odd. The "front end" has a normal spring-loaded "HK hook" to attach to the ring at the handguard, but just behind it there is a flat metal clip similar to the one that normally attaches to the stock (see attached pictures). A square metal "loop" attaces to this clip and to the end of the sling loop. When clipped in, you have a 2-point sling, when released you ge at 3-ponter. Also the "rear end attachment point" does not have the normal flat metal clip you would expect, but another "HK hook" (but that may just be that someone changed it out). The adjustment buckle has a locking mechanism that reminds me of military belt buckles. The adjustment buckle also has a "leather strap" sewn to it, so that the locking bar rests against the leather while the sling is squeezed between the bar and the buckle body.
Check out the pictures, if anyone recognize it let me know!

Eride

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@omega21
Thanks, seínce I´m a complete noob to the site, do you think this forum is the rightone fpr a question like mine or are there others that might be better?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts