HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see if I could get some info. My dad just acquired a "30yr old" HK94. He purchased this for around $350. I believe it is the real thing, but I'm only comparing it to the pictures I have found online. If there are any ideas, markings, stamps or what ever I should/could look for to verify the authentication of this HK94. Thank you.

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Welcome to the site!!! :biggrin:
Post pics of markings, or look for: :wink:

1. Left receiver (Kal.9mmx19)
2. Right receiver (Made in Germany/HK Inc./Arlington Va. 22 201)
3. Top receiver (left- HK 94; right- XXX or XXXX (SN)/ID (83)

Hope this helps. :biggrin:

Tony

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
If he purchased a real HK94 for only $350, he stole it from someone. He should immediately pack it up and ship it directly to me. That should make us both feel much better.

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
^ LMAO

To the OP: What a nice find at a great price! One of those deals everyone says, "If only such a deal would come my way!"
Agreed--- a steal without being armed!!! :wink:
You can have the same deal by following the easy-to-use guidleines: :biggrin:

1. Create a functional time machine;
2. Set the time dial for 1983;
3. Drive to your local gun shop;
4. Execute the purchase.

Tony

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Agreed--- a steal without being armed!!! :wink:
You can have the same deal by following the easy-to-use guidleines: :biggrin:

1. Create a functional time machine;
2. Set the time dial for 1983;
3. Drive to your local gun shop;
4. Execute the purchase.

Tony
Then fill out the Form 1 to make it a machine gun ......
Repeat as needed.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I am sure he means $3,500. No way it could be $350

I would like to see if I could get some info. My dad just acquired a "30yr old" HK94. He purchased this for around $350. I believe it is the real thing, but I'm only comparing it to the pictures I have found online. If there are any ideas, markings, stamps or what ever I should/could look for to verify the authentication of this HK94. Thank you.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I know back then it was $350. But OP states his Dad just acquired and purchased for $350. This was in July 2012. If that deal was on armlist or gunbroker it would be flagged probably!!

Congrats, what a great deal on a HK 94!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.