HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wasn't sure where to put this, but they are for handguns. My daughter is looking at buying one of these for my son's B'day.
1.) Does anyone know the difference between the "Discreet" and non-discreet bags
2.) Does anyone own them and what is your take on them
3.) Colors? I've only seen the black on Amazon

TIA,
Duke

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have one of these cases. Love it, I usually carry my P226 in it. It has room for 3-4 magazines, a pouch for my light/laser combo, and room for a suppressor(I don't own one so I just throw an extended 20rd mag in it).

Highly recommend it if your looking for a soft carrying case. I'll post pics later.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,404 Posts
I have one and occasionally the HK Webshop sells them. It is called "SOCOM" because it is based on the HK MK23 SOCOM pistol. They are "discreet" because they don't have anything on the outside or from the profile to make it look like a weapon case. It could just be a laptop case, etc. Originally, they came with Velcro backed inserts which held the grip and front end of a pistol, a double mag pouch, a utility pouch and a suppressor. The Velcro allowed you to arrange the items to your desire. The curretpnt models available from Blackhawks and the HK Webshop lack the suppressor and utility pouch.
I have two and use one to hold my HK P9S SD .45.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have one of these cases. Love it, I usually carry my P226 in it. It has room for 3-4 magazines, a pouch for my light/laser combo, and room for a suppressor(I don't own one so I just throw an extended 20rd mag in it).

Highly recommend it if your looking for a soft carrying case. I'll post pics later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts