HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
879 Posts
Wow......while yer at it, just grab a drill and drill that puppy out.

What's the worst that could happen?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, I admit, it has been about 6 months since I got it and forgot that I needed to use the allen key to put it back together, :8:. What a pain. I was pounding the **** out of it, and oddly enough the front pin I was able to push in. Anyone change the pins to standard pins?

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
a few people on here have done it if i recall, straight forward change out. But since you John Henry'ed the **** out of your factory pins you might want to try searching this forum for it, i believe someone walked through the steps they took to change them out.
http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk416-hk417-hq/153464-mr556-take-down-pin-removal.html

Given his apparent lack of mechanical inclination and his "guess i'll beat the piss out of it" reaction, I would not recommend him taking on the above task.

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts

·
Banned
879 Posts
Naw....give him an RBFH and let him go to town...... Like I said, what's the worst that could happen?

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts

·
Banned
879 Posts
It gets sent to me and then I have to fix it.
Cha-Ching!!!!

That's like money in the bank, right?

You want to mail him the RBFH or should I?

If I do, I want a percentage...... ;-)

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts
Cha-Ching!!!!

That's like money in the bank, right?

You want to mail him the RBFH or should I?

If I do, I want a percentage...... ;-)
Yer terrible Grumpy, just terrible, lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.