HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new clone that came with an ambi trigger pack. I decided to swap the semi lower that came with the clone to a 4 position lower. I followed the sticked instructions from the top of the forum. I can get the left side of the selector lever and axel in the lower and it moves freely from the safe to the semi position. However, when I mount the right selector lever on the axel the lever assembly freezes in the safe position. I've tried pushing down on the top lever to release pressure from the axel, but it won't budge with the right side of the selector installed. I think it has something to do with a ball and spring detent in the right side of the selector lever.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
18 Posts
just had the same problem bro. But figured it out.

you need to relieve the pressure on the left side and put it the selector in the one oclock position. just like you did to take it out of the first lower.

After that you just push on the right side. It won't stay on yet.

You hold it there, and this is the weird part. you have to hold both selectors tight to the body while rotating both FORWARD.

they will rotate all the way around. Do this until you hear an audible click.

If you held both selectors tight to the sides of the lower while rotating until it clicks all should be well and it's back to functioning like it should.

whenever you remove the guts from a lower you have to go through this to get it back operational. It literally takes 5 seconds when you do it right. It's just really hard to explain how to do it on here. I hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts