HKPRO Forums banner

Help with HK trigger system choice?

1965 Views 13 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  AGG
I am struggling with whether to go with the Lem DAO only or DA/SA HK trigger for the P30. I would like to use for home defense. Currently have a VP9 but trigger is too light for my comfort considering I may be groggy in the middle of the night and looking for a margin of safety without an actual frame safety. How do others feel about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
433 Posts
love LEM personally, but it is very unique and an "acquired taste".
Agreed. I really like the LEM, but my spouse at least at this point prefers DA/SA with the safety off.

the unfortunate part about the p series is you cant switch back and forth between variants like you could the USP lines.
Correct if you buy a V1 or V2 LEM P30, as the frame does not have the DA/SA cuts. But if you start with purchase of a V3 DA/SA, it can be converted to V1 or V2 LEM, with or without the manual safety (and back to DA/SA). My originally-V3 P30LS is currently a 4.1 LEM, with safety lever, carried with safety off. Spouse's P30SKS is a V3 DA/SA.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.