HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i know this is a long shot but i bought a trijicon agog off of a company i found here on HKPRO and I am pretty sure the name was something like M&P or M&T and they mostly sell to LE, but they advertise both guns and accessories on hkpro. I think they have a place in conneticut also have a place in Reading PA as well, but I cannot find their information anywhere. i was really hoping to buy from them again...can anyone help with info? either contact me here or at [email protected] thanks, pinwormfood

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
It was Milsecpro and I don't think they exist anymore. I got my SL8 from them and they were very shady about where there office was exactly.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Is your ACOG a milspec? I bought one last year and was going to send it in to Trijicon for service and when I emailed them the serial number and my shipping info they sent me a very startling note saying they had reported my contact and shipping info to the FEDs because my ACOG was listed as "possibly" stolen. Luckily I was able to contact the guy I bought it from and got my money back but there are a lot of those things floating around from what I was able to find out.

·
2,832 Posts
MLS Sucurity Products.......they went away after screwing people, FYI they were never HK LE dealers, they just lied and lied and lied and talked down to anyone they wanted

I warned people for months about these guys.......in the end they went away

no loss

1 - 4 of 4 Posts