HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All, I recently picked up a P2000 at a dealer and truly am in love with it. I think I have it all figured out except for the extractor. Is it supposed to stick out when there is a round in the chamber to act as a loaded indicator? Mine does not in any noticeable way. It does not have any red marking on it either. This came in the box with all the extras, sold as NIB, warranty card also. Now I am confused after seeing some on the internet with the red mark on the extractor.

·
Registered
616 Posts
HI All, I recently picked up a P2000 at a dealer and truly am in love with it. I think I have it all figured out except for the extractor. Is it supposed to stick out when there is a round in the chamber to act as a loaded indicator? Mine does not in any noticeable way. It does not have any red marking on it either. This came in the box with all the extras, sold as NIB, warranty card also. Now I am confused after seeing some on the internet with the red mark on the extractor.
Hmmm....is it possible its before they incorporated the loaded chamber indicator? I am not sure if they made the P2000 without this feature. I know mine does have the red loaded chamber indicator, but barely sticks out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts