HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone who has access to a P2000SK measure the distance from the bottom of the trigger guard to the bottom of the grip?

I'm considering buying one, but if I do I'll have to have it ordered for me. This measurement will help give me a better idea if it will fit my hand. Thanks!

-- Scott

·
Registered
87 Posts
1 7/8 inches, +/- 1/8. Kinda hard to get the ruler in there with the magazine release. That's measured from the bottom of the trigger guard to the bottom of the magazine baseplate.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply. Anything around 2 inches or so should fit my hand.

-- Scott

·
Registered
87 Posts
No problem... I was waiting for some queries to run, and needed the distraction.

My hands are about 4 inches across, and it fits comfortably. One of these days I'll pick up an x-grip for it and a larger magazine for range time.

Dave

·
Registered
46 Posts
I like the P2SK, but have found I'm still undecided whether I like the flat floorplate mags, or pinky extension mags better.

The flat floorplate mags are ideal for CCW, but I find my pinky always looking for a home, unable to decide whether it should stay on the grip, or curl under the mag. On the Glock 26, which is .4" shorter still, there's no question it rests under the mag comfortably. With the P2SK I find myself concsciously noticing it in one position or the other, and if I fire it, it will slip off the grip and under the mag sometimes.

With the pinky extension mags, sometimes my 3 fingers feel somewhat squashed in between the trigger guard and the pinky extension, but at least my fingers don't slip under the mag.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts