HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, this is my first time here so I apologize if this is in the wrong place or breaking any rules. I was looking for information online on how to change my USP v7 LEM to a DA/SA configuration. It is the "heavy" LEM with the 10+ lb trigger pull. It is the full size handgun, not the compact model. I saw a thread about this topic on this forum, but it was pretty overwhelming about different models and stuff, that I just don't understand. This is my first hk pistol and I don't really know where to start. Would buying the match trigger kit change this to da/sa? If I can get the correct parts ordered, I can probably look up guides on how to detail strip and install them, but there isn't much information on going LEM -> DA/SA it is mostly the other way around. Hell, if anyone has left over parts from converting a DA/SA to LEM, I would be happy to buy them. Thank you for your time. Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Starting pistol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I didn't even know that section existed. Still, almost all threads I find are about going from DA/SA to LEM, not the other way around. I'm trying to find a thread about this but have been unsuccessful.

·
Registered
18,617 Posts
The Match Trigger Kit does not have enough parts to convert your USP from LEM --> DA/SA, so the answer is no, that will not help.

I have a thread in the Reference Library that details what parts you will need to convert from a LEM --> DA/SA. I am linking it below but you should spend a few minutes browsing that subforum to familiarize yourself with its contents.

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-refer...red-convert-lem-pistol-light-heavy-da-sa.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.