HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, this is my first time here so I apologize if this is in the wrong place or breaking any rules. I was looking for information online on how to change my USP v7 LEM to a DA/SA configuration. It is the "heavy" LEM with the 10+ lb trigger pull. It is the full size handgun, not the compact model. I saw a thread about this topic on this forum, but it was pretty overwhelming about different models and stuff, that I just don't understand. This is my first hk pistol and I don't really know where to start. Would buying the match trigger kit change this to da/sa? If I can get the correct parts ordered, I can probably look up guides on how to detail strip and install them, but there isn't much information on going LEM -> DA/SA it is mostly the other way around. Hell, if anyone has left over parts from converting a DA/SA to LEM, I would be happy to buy them. Thank you for your time. 20160911_162825.jpg 20160911_162835.jpg 20160911_162911.jpg 20160911_162859.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I didn't even know that section existed. Still, almost all threads I find are about going from DA/SA to LEM, not the other way around. I'm trying to find a thread about this but have been unsuccessful.

·
Registered
18,635 Posts
The Match Trigger Kit does not have enough parts to convert your USP from LEM --> DA/SA, so the answer is no, that will not help.

I have a thread in the Reference Library that details what parts you will need to convert from a LEM --> DA/SA. I am linking it below but you should spend a few minutes browsing that subforum to familiarize yourself with its contents.

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-refer...red-convert-lem-pistol-light-heavy-da-sa.html

·
Registered
627 Posts
Wouldn't you need a spurred hammer, or decocker or safety if you were going to carry it or wanted to put it in double action.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts