HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
It could be an older one, the few later ones Ive seen were all Pelican Cases, just like the ones we use.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Sorry I have no idea about your question I don't worry about luggage much. But I did have a good chuckle at the description I think it was the bit weighty part that really got to me.

·
Registered
216 Posts
If anything it is a very nice case. Especially if you collect rare HK curios. If it was in the US I would bid in a second just to have. You can never have enough gun cases

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
hallo pavlow,
not sure where you reside in the world???

it appears to be a custom made square case, from the 1970'-1980' area.

away from that, you need to consider two factors:
a.) how is the deterioation of the inlay foam??
foam breaks up over the years.
b.) what is the shipping to your location
("Fragen & Antworten Beantwortet am

Frage: Hello, how much is shipping & handling to Germany? Thank you very much. Best, Mandy Seifert 09.12.07
Antwort: Hi, apologies for the late reply, I have been away from home and unable to use my computer. This a large bulky item, the cheapest way to post to Germany would cost £50. Personally I think this is very expensive, however if you are willing to pay that and win the bid, I will gladly post it to you. Good luck, redturq0.

i did look up the e-bay message, and he charges 50 english pounds (arround US-$ 90,-) to ship it to germany!!! which is just basically a couples of miles away from england, in relation to lets say the U.S.A.

thanx, doc schlitzer

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hallo pavlow,
not sure where you reside in the world???

it appears to be a custom made square case, from the 1970'-1980' area.

away from that, you need to consider two factors:
a.) how is the deterioation of the inlay foam??
foam breaks up over the years.
b.) what is the shipping to your location
("Fragen & Antworten Beantwortet am

Frage: Hello, how much is shipping & handling to Germany? Thank you very much. Best, Mandy Seifert 09.12.07
Antwort: Hi, apologies for the late reply, I have been away from home and unable to use my computer. This a large bulky item, the cheapest way to post to Germany would cost £50. Personally I think this is very expensive, however if you are willing to pay that and win the bid, I will gladly post it to you. Good luck, redturq0.

i did look up the e-bay message, and he charges 50 english pounds (arround US-$ 90,-) to ship it to germany!!! which is just basically a couples of miles away from england, in relation to lets say the U.S.A.

thanx, doc schlitzer
I had payed 100 Pounds for shipping if i were sure it is a real issued SAS case...
No matter if he is my neighbor just across the street or from Australia...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts