HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw that Cheaper than Dirt is selling the Hensoldt Fero in "excellent" condition with Mount for $315 (member price). Has anyone bought one from them recently? If so, what was the condition and did it come with all the accessories? Can't beat the price if it is truly "excellent."

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, does anyone have a pdf of the manual for these scopes? Lots of folks selling photocopies for crazy prices; I just want a pdf I can reference. I have found some links, but never seem to work.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Also, does anyone have a pdf of the manual for these scopes? Lots of folks selling photocopies for crazy prices; I just want a pdf I can reference. I have found some links, but never seem to work.
send me your email address, i have a pdf copy. its a large file so hopefully your email will accept it.

Shawn
[email protected]

·
Registered
77 Posts
I bought one from CTD not too long ago and the entire kit looked brand new. There was a small amount of oxidation on the rubber scope caps but that cleaned up very easily.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Picked up mine from Wiedners when I learned they went on sale for $290. Scope was in great shape, but a cap was deformed from a long term flub. Still pleased. Good luck if ur still lookin.

Thankyou to landpimp for the link!:)

·
2,832 Posts
for caps, I tossed the originals and use Buttler Creek flip up, not sure the sizes, just took it to the store and tried them on untill they fit

290 is a great price

Picked up mine from Wiedners when I learned they went on sale for $290. Scope was in great shape, but a cap was deformed from a long term flub. Still pleased. Good luck if ur still lookin.

Thankyou to landpimp for the link!:)

·
Registered
202 Posts
I got mine from CTD! I got the illuminator...I love it! Brand new as far as I can tell. I would encourage anyone with a 91 to grab one before they dry up or something.

Wahodges

1 - 9 of 9 Posts