Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I want to go this route, and so got myself the block and the ACR fixed stock. The stock mounted on this nicely and I like the LOP. But, one question I have is that since the stock can be removed with two bolts and then the stock will come off without affecting the ability to fire the rifle, is this conversion OK for NYS? I would never take the stock off obviously and one needs tools to remove the stock (hex key), but the fact that it can be removed kind of worries me. With the conversion, I am 922r compliant with additional parts already. Should I like epoxy the heck out of the bolts just to be safe?

Any comments on this would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
A stock on an AK rifle is removable after you remove two screws and it does not affect the firing functionality of the rifle. For this reason, I would imagine the conversion you speak of will be ok in your state since it also requires the removal of two fasteners.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think you're good to go. As sweersa said, on AK-platformed rifles you can remove with two screws as well.

Hell, I think you can remove the entire stock of a 10/22 and it'd still fire lol.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,854 Posts
You need to ask a lawyer. Relying on legal advice that you get off the Internet is never advised.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.