HKPRO Forums banner

Hera Triarii Carbine mount for HK P30L

5919 5
I just bought a P30L and while searching the web I came across the Hera Triarii, a carbine mount, for the HK P30L (as well as some other pistols).

here are some links:

https://lanworldinc.com/index.php?p...tegory_id=21&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=128

Hera GmbH Triarii

and a picture with a different gun in it.

Would this be considered a SBR once I put my gun in it? Does anyone have any experience with this or other similar solutions?
It seems like a neat concept to me.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
These are nice. Command Arms makes one here in Israel that a lot of security use with their Glocks. It is actually nicer than the Hera version.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Too bad about the SBR thing, it's such a hassle. Is that a fairly recent law or has it been in existence for a while? I don't really see the point, a pistol by itself seems to be more of a public danger then a pistol in a massive stock

·
Registered
773 Posts
Do you want to mess with the BATFE? Like the $200 tax stamp? When you're finished, you still have a pistol with a fancy stock. Why? Get yourself an AR SBR. Then you'll have 2 cool guns! Pistol caliber carbines have fallen out of favor because, well they are still pistol calibers! I had a chance to shoot an HK MP7. That is what you really want. If you can get one do it. They are running $5K used right now. But the there are even more restrictions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.