HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

USP 45 tactical, 2 USP 45's & P2000sk 9mm, thinking about either a USP 9 or P30 next, I've gotten so much info from these forums hope I can start contributing.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome and nice collection so far - I'm leaning towards the P30LS or P30S next. :)

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
Sweet. Good start. Keep on going.

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Do like the rest of us around here do. Just have your paycheck direct deposited into the Bank of Heckler and Koch. At least that's where mine has seemed to go lately. :wink:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thinking I'll probably go with the USP 9 I have a bunch of USP holsters already and I could get a 9mm piston to use with my Tirant 45 suppressor which I will hopefully be able to take home soon.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do like the rest of us around here do. Just have your paycheck direct deposited into the Bank of Heckler and Koch. At least that's where mine has seemed to go lately. :wink:
Lol I'm kinda on a gun buying restriction, I'll have to sell one of my extra 45's to buy something else.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea I'd like to have one of everything, I'd LOVE to get my hands on a SP89 but realistically the only real HK carbine I'll probably be able to get is a USC to UMP conversion.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Welcome to HK Pro! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts