HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How goes it. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Pat and while I hunt and shoot a ton of clays, pistols are a relatively new interest of mine. I've been through a few CCW in the last few years but after grabbing a VP9 and putting a few thousand rounds through it I knew I wanted a P30sk to carry. I ordered a V1 LE this afternoon for what seemed like a great price ($618 shipped with mepro night sights and 3 mags). Should have it in about a week and I'm stoked to make some noise.

Anyway thanks for having me, hope to learn a lot and hopefully find something to contribute.

Pat

·
Banned
60 Posts
Welcome sir. Great group here for sure. And you will love that P30SK for sure. Very nice choice

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Welcome Home Pat!

Congrats on your new P30SK! It's a great CCW pistol!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
975 Posts
sounds like you got a great deal on a great gun, congrats and welcome to the site. if you don't mind me asking where did you find one that cheap?

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Welcome to the forum and nice choice.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What are you going to do when the VP9sk comes out :)
I thought about waiting but honestly after playing with the LEM trigger today, I don't see how I could be much happier with a VP9sk. Maybe the reset could be shorter. Still I don't have the patience to wait!

sounds like you got a great deal on a great gun, congrats and welcome to the site. if you don't mind me asking where did you find one that cheap?
Bud's gun shop! Though I looked later today and the same gun (by item #) is listed for $648 now. Weird

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome
There is no cure for your sickness. :510:

I'm glad to hear that. I've only had my P30sk for a few days and I'm already considering a P30L for plates/3 gun/etc. I LOVE the LEM trigger. Like it better than my VP9 trigger.

·
Registered
244 Posts
If you like LEM in the P30SK, wait until you try it in one of the USPs, especially if you can try a Match/LEM hybrid. The break is crisper, there's less overtravel, and the reset is miles shorter than the P30SK.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just ordered a P30SK also. It should be at my FFL on Tuesday. It will be a long week, knowing that it's there, but I can't get it until next Saturday. Unless, I suddenly get sick...... 'cough, cough, cough'......

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice! Finally put a few hundred rounds through my SK today. Was hitting pretty low but I think it's bc I was anticipating the trigger to break sooner like my VP9. When I rest the pistol on the bench and shot it like I rifle (long slow squeeze through) I was hitting dead on. Few hundred more rounds and I think I'll be gtg.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome! Really like my P30SK and interested to see the VP9SK when it happens.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts