HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here it is guys I've been in this community for a long time and have always tried to help as much as I can home we have members that are down . Also I know when I've had problems in the past medically you guys have been the best so I know that there are big hearted people here that are willing to be part of a good thing . So that being Said as you all know me and my wife Started A501 C3 Charity foundation where we go and visit Sick kids In the hospitals and at the comic cons and even at their homes I am physically in the middle of a project of me and my wife's money to build the best ghostbuster car as we can as a prop and to push in these kids dreams something More.

How can you get involved that is the question if you would like to donate several things would happen hwin your name will be engraved in a placard with the other people who have donated money to make this dream happens that placar would go with the car everywhere it goes to the comic cons to the hospitals in other places so people know the Generosity of friends and families. 2 if you are a big ghostbuster fan as I am this would be opportunity if the car is completed for you to come up and take a ride in the car bring your family or whoever else you would like to be on this great historical movie ride. As you all know next March the 3rd Ghostbusters film is coming out and it is based out of a little town here in Oklahoma. I have been working very hard as much as I can to try to get the props in the cars ready for this malko movie theatre is going to allow us to set up at the movie theatres intake donations for our charity.

So if you have a couple of Dollars to throw our way it will be greatly appreciated the more of us that can give a little while in debt making it a lot I will also be posting over on tic talk in other media post on how the car is coming and giving video shout outs to those people that are making this happen.

Just wanted to thank all of you ahead of time for being one of the best sites in the Internet with some of the biggest hearted people I've known since I've been out of the service so thank you guys again. please pass this on
If you do not like go fund me I can also take PayPal donations
PayPal address is [email protected]

https://gf.me/u/yt5r4m

·
Registered
270 Posts
In early enough on the Go Fund me page to triple it :)

Let me know how it goes! Best of luck and poke at me directly if you need more!

Reactions: ecsuser

·
Vendor
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In early enough on the Go Fund me page to triple it :)

Let me know how it goes! Best of luck and poke at me directly if you need more!
Thank you brother.!!! You guys are awesome...

·
Sheepdog in West Texas
1,785 Posts

·
Vendor
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
45 Posts
Jeff. God Bless you and Jennifer. It is great to see people that are grateful and are willing to give of themselves. I did through the anonymous Go fund Me page, since I was concerned about you getting hit with income taxes (we have done business together previously and wanted to avoid any confusion). We are currently planning on setting up a Donkey experience with a similar purpose. It is gratifying to see the faces of kids when confronted with anything out of the ordinary... and Donks definitely are!!! So is the Ecto. Let me know if I can help further.

God Bless you Jeff and Jennifer,

R

·
Vendor
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jeff. God Bless you and Jennifer. It is great to see people that are grateful and are willing to give of themselves. I did through the anonymous Go fund Me page, since I was concerned about you getting hit with income taxes (we have done business together previously and wanted to avoid any confusion). We are currently planning on setting up a Donkey experience with a similar purpose. It is gratifying to see the faces of kids when confronted with anything out of the ordinary... and Donks definitely are!!! So is the Ecto. Let me know if I can help further.

God Bless you Jeff and Jennifer,

R
Thank you brother.

·
Vendor
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guys, lets run this up a bit. If a bunch of us throw down $20 I'll bet we can do a lot of good.

https://gf.me/u/yt5r4m
Think you so much sir it doesn't take much to add up and it goes for a great cause if anything just share it I appreciate everyone's help on this

1 - 20 of 20 Posts