HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Great post Dave! :38: As for the comment "no need for another 45 ACP handgun".....I beg to differ LOL
Have to agree, never can have enough HK45s

·
Registered
847 Posts
LOL yea idk about that one..... i am good with the size of the P30L , plus i already have a Sig 1911, so no need for another 45 acp handgun
It's ok guys, he'll learn - it just takes a while of enabling, I recall when I came on the forum I thought I was "good" with just my P30L too :)

Personally when the apocalypse hits I want many pistols shooting that big fat heavy slow slug of 45ACP goodness - I have a 1911 plus a Walther PPQ 45, couldn't resist an HK45 a week or two ago, and just put the 45C on layaway, and then I'll be saving up for that sweet needle in the arm called a Mark 23....

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well i haven't went out and bought a mark 23, but I did pick up a slightly used p30sk last night for a solid deal..

I did have my eye on a hk45 lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Oh Dave, Congrats to you and your HK purchases, Did you know HK also makes and sells full autos... HA HA HA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome! I’m also new to HK

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Oh Dave, Congrats to you and your HK purchases, Did you know HK also makes and sells full autos... HA HA HA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
yes i do..... the LGS / Range i go to, has a custom gun builder, in the same building and they have several full auto's they've built.... i did inquire about how much it would run.... so if anyone would like to lend me some money i'd love to buy a couple full auto's and then flip them in a few years and make a nice profit

21 - 29 of 29 Posts