HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just wanted to stop in and say hi. I am not new to the site as I was HKPro back a few years ago under a different user name. I moved and was stationed some place else and lost all of my log in information and stuff and could not remeber my old email address that I had before.

Some of you might remeber me from here when I was on as I went by the user name bangbang when I was stationed at FT. Campbell, KY. Some of you might know me from AR15.com and SIGFORUM as Ghost-1 as that is my user name over there. I just picked up a H&K P30 as I am returning back to the H&K pistols and hopefully will be getting a H&K or clone rifle as soon as I can.

I have been out of the loop with H&K firearms for a while so yeah I guess you can call me a new guy as the last time I owned one was back in 2005. I decided to try some oter guns out and after some hit and miss playing with others I finally came back to what I really liked and what works for me with P30 being adaptaible to me.

I am hoping to get out the range some time soon and shoot this gun but with Knob Creek being closed and the range here at FT. Knox, KY where I am at now only opened on Saturdays it is frustrating finding a plce to go shoot. I found another range over in Irvington and went and checked it out so I might be heading over there next weekend to shoot my new P30.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I wish I would have remebered my other info, but after moving around and deployments left and right I just gave up.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Way to young to be losing your memory like that, I'd have it checked! Heh, heh....:p

Regardless welcome back and have fun shooting that P30!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Way to young to be losing your memory like that, I'd have it checked! Heh, heh....:p

Regardless welcome back and have fun shooting that P30!
Yeah I know but what can I say? I really like the P30 from what I have been able to do with it as far as changing the grips amd stuff. I am still waiting to go shoot it and I am already looking to either change it to a LEM set up or just have a good reason with the wife to get another P30 in LEM.:wink:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts