HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I've got a V3 with 12,300 through it, another V3 with about 5,000, and I just started shooting an L V1. I have 1,500 on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
My #1 LEM is just over 24.5K rounds. This a modified Gray gun with reduced reset, recently with 4.1 parts added. Eight malfunctions: two broken tr springs until I realized that dry fire should count in maintenance intervals, two stuck steel cases until I realized that HKs don't feed steel ammo (same happened with my other HKs), two failures to feed until I realized that recoil spring needs to be changed after 20,000 rounds, and two unexplained feeding stoppages. No accuracy loss. The grip panels are worn into smooth surface. That's it.

My #2 30L LEM, also reduced reset with 4.1 parts, has 5800 rounds. It just recently had two FTFs and I realized that I needed to rebuild the mags. Those are the practice mags shared with #1 so they have 30K rounds on them. When I pulled old mag springs, they were one to two coil lengths shorter than replacements. No stoppages after that so far.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Yes, the second post in this thread links to TLG's test results.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I have a P30LS with almost 30K through it. No breakages or malfunctions besides working up underpowered reloads.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
A measly 11k+ through my P30L 9mm right now. Started its life as a V3 but is now a V1. She hasn't been perfect but has run quite well. Only real issues are with under powered 115g.

My P30 40 cal is like 1600. Barely worth mentioning...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just read that whole test report . Amazing testimony about the quality of the gun .
I bet I've read all those entries 3 or so times, it's most definitely an amazing testimony on the P30. I found a used '09 P30 and bought it with confidence that even if it had 10k(I bet it had 2k at most) rounds down the pipe it still is a drop in the bucket of its likely service life. Buy a used or new P30 with confidence that you won't wear it out. My .02 cents on the matter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts