HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, what's the highest price you've seen for a new P30? I wanted to see if I could find one local to fondle before I decided to try and sell my USP to trade up. Well, I actually found one at one of the Gander Mt stores here in the metro area. Needless to say... I fell in love right away. Anyone care to take a guess at the sticker price???
$999.00!!! I can't imagine that anyone's seen one higher than that. I couldn't believe it. I guess they wanna keep it in the store for a while to show off or something. lol

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Wow that's rediculous! My local shop has one for $689.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The nicest I have seen on gunbroker as been $1k and many other have been going for over $900!!! A few local shops have them for around $800 which is still way to much. I bought mine from Marshall at CDNN for $742 shipped to my FFL.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I think once the local shops in NYC get the compliant ones in, they will have all high prices beat. NIB USPc 9mm at one local shop...$950 not including sales tax...whew.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I paid $849.99 for mine at a local shop. Not the greatest deal, but I knew I wanted one of these since the beginning of last year, so I just told them to order me one so I knew I'd have one as soon as they started shipping. It's what you call "gotta have it NOW" pricing ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was told $680 is at cost. Every place I have found down here in AZ though will sell you the gun and a one year membership to use thier firing ranges and stuff for $780 so its like your paying $780 for the gun and getting membership free or paying $100 for the membership and getting the gun for cost. Either way lowest i have seen it is technically $680 but you would still have to pay in total $780. We had a deal getting 4 for $680 a piece but turns out the guy was doing it behind his bosses back nedless to say he got busted and so did our deal anyways if people are really buying them for $900 to $1000 then damn I'll buy a bunch and then just resell them.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I was told $680 is at cost. Every place I have found down here in AZ though will sell you the gun and a one year membership to use thier firing ranges and stuff for $780 so its like your paying $780 for the gun and getting membership free or paying $100 for the membership and getting the gun for cost. Either way lowest i have seen it is technically $680 but you would still have to pay in total $780. We had a deal getting 4 for $680 a piece but turns out the guy was doing it behind his bosses back nedless to say he got busted and so did our deal anyways if people are really buying them for $900 to $1000 then damn I'll buy a bunch and then just resell them.
Cost / wholesale - they are just words..

These words do not mean much. One guys cost, is what another guy is selling the item for. So the dealer cost depends on where they get them, and what program the dealer may be on with the company or distributor..

·
Registered
103 Posts
Cost / wholesale - they are just words..

These words do not mean much. One guys cost, is what another guy is selling the item for. So the dealer cost depends on where they get them, and what program the dealer may be on with the company or distributor..
A big +1 to that. I have local shops tell me all the time that the prices I get are below their cost. It's too bad for the "little guy" that they have to struggle to compete against the purchasing giants. That being said, I definitely enjoy saving the money. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts