1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think I have had the (dis)pleasure of running into Gecko45 at various gun boards over the years.

Thanks for the link, good one

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
Please tell me this isn't the first time you're seeing this, Bordercop. Gecko45 is probably the most universally known character/personality in the weapon-related forum world.

If I remember my "internet lore" correctly, the term "Mall Ninja" originated from that correspondence.

·
Banned
879 Posts
The man is legend.

Either the highest functioning retard in existence, or the master sensei grandaddy of trolls.

And yes PB, he is where the term "Mall Ninja" came from.

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
The man is legend.

Either the highest functioning retard in existence, or the master sensei grandaddy of trolls.

And yes PB, he is where the term "Mall Ninja" came from.
I don't know the amount of truth to this, but I want to say he was someone in the firearm industry that did it as an elaborate joke. Truth or not, I like to take some solace in knowing no one is THAT stupid...

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
My little remaining faith in mankind rests on my belief that this was in fact a joke...I have to believe Gecko45 is sipping a glass of 15 y/o whisky and laughing his ass off everytime this is brought up...

·
Registered
419 Posts
I got a good chuckle out of it. I kept thinking of this:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Just about spit up.

The part about

"carbines will be supplied by Hi-Point, or handguns by Lorcin, our backup weapons by Jennings, and our SMG’s and 7.62 battle rifles(SW3’s) by Special Weapons. We only deal with the best, and we feel that the caliber(pun for those of you not to sheeplike to notice) of weapons we have chosen are at the very top of their class."

Just f%&((%g slays me.

Best laugh I had today. THANKS

·
Registered
111 Posts
Bordercop...you should apologize. I wasted 15 minutes of my life laughing my ass off. I'm having a hard time buying into the fact that Gecko45 and his alter ego are anything more than a put on.
However, if he is the real deal, he is one scary, creepy psycho-sexual creature that has crawled out of mom's basement. The continuing thread referring to the
rescue of the mayor's twin brother/cousin, nephew or whatever from the flash mob of *********...is telling and disturbing. He seems quite preoccupied with the attacks of the zombie butt-pirates
in the malls around the country. Nothing is the media reporting the massive firefights in the mall?
Maybe a long running April Fools joke, but funny none-the-less.
Thanks

·
Registered
854 Posts
I too really hope it was an elaborate joke...because if these delusional keyboard commandos are real I have officially lost all remaining faith in humanity....

I did however laugh my ass off...

·
Registered
866 Posts
It has got to be a joke. I mean come on...but if not One thing pops in my thoughts- Paul Blart Mall Cop.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I just finished reading this and I honestly feel as though for the last 20 minutes I have been in some kind of novel that Tom Clancy would have written if he were a meth head. It takes a lot, but I am honestly speechless. Absolutely hysterical!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
It was even funnier when it was happening originally. This was an elaborate poke at many of the internet "experts" that began finding that the internet was the biggest gun show/gun counter in America to spin their b.s.

Good memories.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Blissfully unaware of his existence

·
Registered
854 Posts
I think this guy might be the basis for Paul Blart Mall Cop....I mean if he wasn't half-retarded and way funnier than Kevin James that is....

·
Registered
619 Posts
So looked more into this and found a top 50 list of ways to know you are a mall ninja. About halfway down the list it says: "if you own an HK of any kind, period, you are a mall ninja.". Looks like we all are! It was on the downrange radio website from June 4th 2010. Fellow mall ninjas unite! Going to get body armor and a knife with a knife hidden in it.....

1 - 20 of 52 Posts