HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In process of his and hers ccw pistols for wife and I.
Possibly vp9T as well, if price good.

Then for sure grey P30 polymer. It's a good year.

What's nice is consec serial #'s on our ccw pieces. Wife will love it.

Who hoooo!!!!!!

Buying tonight!
Be here 2 days.

AAG:- I know, "congrats on the acquisition" beat ya........

·
Registered
266 Posts
That will be cool ...Set up the same way for both in sights etc ..Or are you going to do soemthing different to each?And yeah pics please!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No more pics from me, I already made my loyalty known a while back.
They are to be ours!
Both LE versions, 3 mags/nitesights. Stoked!

Then , when I get them, I will dump 1000rds out of mine, clean and right in safe, then buy a walther ppk .380 or glock for ccw.
Losing a HK is worst fear, losing a glock is , who gives a sh*t, it's a glock. Small block chevy comes to mind :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
They are to be ours!

Then , when I get them, I will dump 1000rds out of mine, clean and right in safe, then buy a walther ppk .380 or glock for ccw.
Losing a HK is worst fear, losing a glock is , who gives a sh*t, it's a glock. Small block chevy comes to mind :)
Smart thinking

I am a fan of the PPK for carry also ..I like the PPK-L for carry it does not pull the old pants down as much as the boat anchor that is the PPK

·
Banned
34,557 Posts
In process of his and hers ccw pistols for wife and I.
Possibly vp9T as well, if price good.

Then for sure grey P30 polymer. It's a good year.

What's nice is consec serial #'s on our ccw pieces. Wife will love it.

Who hoooo!!!!!!

Buying tonight!
Be here 2 days.

AGG:- I know, "congrats on the acquisitions" beat ya........
Fixed it for you--- since you acquired two!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Tony

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I never understand this mentality. I CCW whatever works best for me, that I shoot the best with, and I have 100 percent confidence in. If that cost me an extra $350, so what. My life and the life of those I care about are much more important than that.

·
Priest of the P7
5,037 Posts
Carrying a crap pistol because your not afraid to lose it is one of the dumber lines of thought I've encountered. It's like leaving your Porche in the garage and taking a Taurus out on the autobahn because you don't care if it gets scratched. Why own the damn thing in the first place?

You should be carrying whatever you can draw, put on target and fire accurately the fastest. If it's a block, so be it. Believe me, if the police take your weapon it's going to be the least of your concerns. With all the money you'll be paying the lawyers to keep your ass out of jail you could buy dozens of HKs.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nah, brains before brawn, when it comes to ( when to draw and squeeze) or just a absent minded pull, fire scenario.
circumstances.

lets hope it never happens, if it does( God willing, it won't) protection of my child, wife and Mom are is priority #1 !!!!!!!!! thats it. done.

such nice pistols, i can't wait to get her to the range, and put 800-1000 res through her.

receive, strip, clean, lube, check, range, clean as new, safe. done. :)

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
completely. :)

hefte weiss is king !

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Colorado huh?? no more damaged than buying my Roger Sanders Audio gear.

·
Registered
248 Posts
They are to be ours!

Arc, I'm sincerely curious as to why you'd want to buy an HK and then put it in the safe oppose to it being a CCW for you? I just bought the Stainless USP Compact .45 this past Monday. I took it to the range today and ran a few hundred rounds through it. It's now....my new CCW. The last thing on my mind is the "fear of losing it". Just trying to understand your rationale and thought process. Or, maybe the look of your avatar says it all? LOL!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I don't see how I could ever lose a carry piece, unless it's left in my truck or something, which I rarely ever do.. When I do it's like for 2 minutes if I have to run back in the house to get something, etc. I'd definitely rather defend myself with an HK over anything else.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
297 Posts
:500: "Oh boy" :370:

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Congratulations. My wife went through 3 handguns until she fired my VP9, which she didn't want to do for a while, been carrying hers it ever since after rushing me to get one. lol

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will use it. You guys are gullible :)
Then again, it won't get scratched in storage :)

Looking forward to a supper / range date with my wife!!

Best wishes, everyone

1 - 18 of 18 Posts