HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from watching the new Die Hard which had alot of HK's in it. I watched the trailer to Hitman which is also a great videogame and am wondering if his pistols where HK's.

·
Registered
226 Posts
probably not

in the game his main favorite sidearms were stainless AMT Hardballers (or guns designed to resemble AMT Hardballers)

if i rmemeber right they called them "silverballers"

and i saw the preview at LFODH as well. It looked ok

·
Banned
34,580 Posts
probably not

in the game his main favorite sidearms were stainless AMT Hardballers (or guns designed to resemble AMT Hardballers)

if i rmemeber right they called them "silverballers"

and i saw the preview at LFODH as well. It looked ok
Agree. If you have the game, scroll through the weapons (or you may have to complete certain levels for weapons upgrades, or simply review the manual).

·
Registered
226 Posts
i only played the second one though

and i didn't play seriously. I might see it, but let's face it, most vg movies suck ass. The only one i'm looking forward to is Metal Gear Solid

·
Registered
226 Posts
yep

they're throwing about Christian Bale and maybe even the origianl solid snake (Kurt Russel) as snake

it's gonig to be an Original script by Hideo Kojima. So it's part of the history but completely new

and you know this is going to be an HK movie

·
Registered
302 Posts
Yeah, Kurt Russel would be about perfect. He has just the right gruff voice. Unless it looks really horrible, I'll be there opening night.

On a side note, I noticed that USP is equipped with night sights for the victim as well. ?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yeah, Kurt Russel would be about perfect. He has just the right gruff voice. Unless it looks really horrible, I'll be there opening night.

On a side note, I noticed that USP is equipped with night sights for the victim as well. ?
Hideo Kojima based solid Snake on Kurt Russell as Snake Plisken

1 - 16 of 16 Posts