HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Look on the...

Look on the bright side, they could of got the dude from Future Weapons. Thank god they didnt, I cant stand that guy. Hes very annoying.

G

·
the movie is slightly based off of the hit 47 did on the russian general in Hitman 2. it's supposed to be a prequel to the games in how 47 became what he is.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Look on the bright side, they could of got the dude from Future Weapons. Thank god they didnt, I cant stand that guy. Hes very annoying.
"THIS IS THE SIX PACK" "a six shot cylindrical grenade launcher that just packs an amazing punch!" "This revolutionary piece of hardware" blah blah

We've had rotating grenade launchers for decades.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Young 47

I love the game too... Back when they were talking about Vin Deisel doing it, I always hoped he'd back out and be replaced by Christian Bale or Jason Statham. Olyphant seems a little young for me, but I'll see how I feel after I see the flick. I'm glad it's not going to be Deisel.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Looks good though I dont like who they picked for the main character

·
Registered
164 Posts
I only played the part II game and wasn't that impressed.

But I'll still to watch the movie....not sure about the whole two-handed shooting though.

There was a guy at the indoor range, he had two Berretta 92s and went all Hollywood. He was kicked out because of rapid fire. That's Hollywood for you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Aww, come on. Mack would kick ass. ;)
Jokes aside:
I hope they manage to catch the game´s atmosphere.
I was sceptical when I heard about Leo Di capri´s role as a merc in blood diamond. Leo did good though, maybe olyphant will surprise us.

·
Registered
28 Posts
he sure as hell surprised me. I was voting statham the whole way, but oly surprised me with some unspoken menace and unflinching brutality. He put on some serious weight for this flick, a big change from super lean sheriff man in deadwood.

I for one, was pleasantly surprised. instead of the "bad movie of the week" this is one I'll actually buy on dvd.

he does however fire mp5's FA in both hands. I tried working an mp5 in one hand in iraq and almost lost a foot.

·
Registered
569 Posts
God this was a horrible movie, just saw it last night. A movie with not plot line in the beginning (the only plot was to continue killing people he hadn't gotten to yet), horrible fight scenes throughout (just very badly done, train scene where three other agents come out of nowhere and start sword fighting), terrible dialog

Plus side: Nice looking girl and the duel MP5 action

·
Premium Member
3,979 Posts
It is a video game movie, ENOUGH SAID...

·
Registered
24 Posts
the movie wasnt as bad as evey1 said , it was pretty good .........well better than alot ive seen ....

·
Registered
651 Posts
kongman, great sig

·
Registered
24 Posts
ha ha ........i just made it up......did you mean the gif.....

21 - 40 of 44 Posts