HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a bunch of work and discussions with friends, mentors, and training partners over the years, Wayne Dobbs (detWD) and I (Darryl Bolke) have decided start our own training business. We are still working on some paperwork and RighteousDuke is putting the finishing touches on our website and logos.
Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS) will be geared towards training first responders working alone or in two person teams. We are pretty much catering to the lone first responder and their needs for dealing with a crisis alone at 0300. That is our lane in regards to our backgrounds and we plan on sticking to teaching what we know. We will also be open to non-sworn students who meet background criteria. We believe that when facing an armed criminal in your home at 0300, you just became the first responder. Our emphasis will be to get a solid skill set hardwired into your brain to correctly respond to threats in a manner in which you not only win the encounter, but also survive the inquiry into your actions that will follow. Our initial courses will be held in the Dallas, Texas area where we are based. We will also be available to travel to outside venues.
Our first classes will be two-day pistol courses and two-day red dot carbine courses. We will also offer many services involving instructor development and consulting on use of force policies and updating law enforcement shooting programs to maximize performance while minimizing civil liability.
We both have had long careers as full time sworn police officers with a wide array of various assignments that pretty much cover the spectrum of law enforcement. We also have very deep resumes’ and have trained with many of the top trainers in the country, many of which have remained not only mentors, but also close friends. We look forward to passing this hard earned knowledge on.
Thank You for hopefully keeping us in mind to serve your future training needs, and stay tuned for initial course dates.

·
Leather & Lace Fiend
4,273 Posts
Best of luck with this new venture Darryl, you should have plenty of business in and around Dallas.

H

·
0 Posts
NYEIT, I believe that you have found a perfect niche in the market. It's nice to see training offered that not only covers the skill set of single man and two man building clearance but the civil liability aspects as well. Please post updates to what is going on. I am very interested in attending your course when I move back to Texas in the next couple months.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Will we .mil folks qualify?
Absolutely! This operation will be available to LE/Mil and vetted private citizens. Our energy will be completely focused on delivering honest, usable, real world training to the guys and gals who are actually the most in need of the information and skills, not the fanboys who are looking for another ego stroke or an "experience" that has absolutely no real value. Both of us (Nyeti and I) know that real folks have to confront real evil on a regular basis and need the knowledge to handle those problems quickly and cleanly. THAT is where we will focus.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I don't know where my post went, but you know my wife and I are down. Especially if you have a course around early-mid Mar when I come home for leave.

·
Leather & Lace Fiend
4,273 Posts
^ There are two threads on this. You posted in the other one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am definitely interested in participating in the first responder course as a non-sworn participant and I live in Dallas so this should be easy to fit in. Let me know what I need to do to get involved.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The website is coming along and is up, but not fully functional yet.

HiTS |

We are hoping for our first classes at the end of September in Dallas depending on some paperwork issues. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The first class is full and a wait list has started. Due to the level of interest we should be offering the next class fairly quick. We originally posted in the L/E section. I will make sure the future course announcements are listed here as well.

THANKS for all the support.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts