HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is a new build. Just finishing the assembly and will be sending to the painter soon. It will be interesting to see how this compares to my 21. They weigh about the same....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Just curious, where did you get the barrel shroud? Was it from ORF or perhaps Gordon Miller? Gordon had some for sale a while back. Who is doing refinishing? Would like to see it when its done.

·
Vendor
6,894 Posts
nice .. I just got my friend rec back from RDTS raplh remark it to hk11 .. will post pics.. If you need a hk23e cocking handle for your hk11 build let me know .. have a few .. raplh take also all I can make for his build's

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
csbrit007 said:
How does the bbl fit in the trunion? Did you have to turn it down a bit to fit?

I had to do some fitting. the barrel fits in but at the end of the neck it was tight. There is no gas blow back so the barrel shouldn't fit that tight.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Vendor
6,894 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ghillie,

My HK 11 has a 21 E cocking handle on it. Fits perfect and fuctions just fine.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I want to do this with one of my SR9s if I can figure out a way to do it legally. Nice stuff!!!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Thanks for the great report.

Is the ROF on the 11 about the same as a G3?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, the rate of fire on full auto should be about the same as the G3. All the internal parts are the same as the G3, but you just a heavy duty trunnion and use changeable barrels.

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
BMS said:
I want to do this with one of my SR9s if I can figure out a way to do it legally. Nice stuff!!!
Move!

How about an SR9 semi beltfeed? Have the flash suppressor filled in and pinned to the barrel? Add TC features? Ohhhhh the possibilities.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry been called out and haven't been back in the shop. I plan on wrapping up the fabrication process this weekend and then turn it over to the painter. It will take about another 2 to 3 weeks....

Please be patient. Thanks for the interest.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts