HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was paging through my user manual and they mentioned 15 round high cap mags but next to it there was a double asterisk noting these are in development. I'm not sure when my gun was made and the user manual printed but was wondering what the scoop is on these. You would think they would be available by now.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
It might help if you mentioned what gun you have.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
First of all, 15 rounders are not "high capacity" magazines if you are referring to USP or P30 in 9mm. They are the standard capacity the gun was made to take. The 31 round magazines are high capacity.

And as TGS said, what kind of gun?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
They have that in the hk45 series manual but from my understanding it was a typo and correct me if I'm wrong but from my understanding they don't plan on making it?

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
That would definitely be considered a high cap then. I have not heard of one coming, but there would be a lot of guys on here willing to sell their first born to get one of those!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Is this the same "hi-cap" l45 mag that has been debunked over and over again by G3Kurz and Orfeo as having been, yes, written into the owners' manual, but never produced, nor intended to be produced?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts