HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What I will remember about 2020 besides Covid-19 is how much HK has really delivered this year.

SP5, SP5K-PDW, VP9_OR, VP9L_OR, VP9_OR Slide Kits and even going back to 2019 VP9L Slide Kits, SP5K and USCs

HK I bid you a heartfelt thanks even if my wallet doesn't. Now please make the accessories for the MP5/SP5 that are scares these days i.e. A3 stocks, flash hiders, mag clamps, and if its in the cards, an SP5F, SP5-SD, MP5-40/10 and MR 556 A5 would be nice oooh and while I am at it in dream mode, a pistol version of the G36 and or 243 would be the icing on the HK layer cake that is 2020!

For all the guys whining about what they cant get and its somehow your fault for not bringing in enough product I gotta say whatever....just keep doing what you guys are doing!

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I think @HKPRO single handedly created the demand for the mag clamps. I know that without the MP5/SP5 Experience, I would not have sought the 2 that I ended up buying. And by design or not, I'm happy that some of these things remain unicorns - my stuff is worth more :biggrin:

Kudos to HK on most fronts.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I’d love to see civilian G36 and/or MP7

Reactions: flybynt

·
Registered
55 Posts
HK433 for the win. As a pistol would be better. Make it so it will accept AR15 Trigger Systems. Or make the serialized receiver in the USA.

Forget the G-36. I think the G-36 in the USA will be dead on arrival. Most people I have talked to not fully up to gun news think the G-36 melts and is goofy looking and feeling.

I know of several LEO who have dealt with the G-36 in Dept armories including carrying and using in their daily patrol duties. They generally don't like them think they are to chunky BIG. All would prefer the Colt commando with A1 upper and Iron sights because they smaller lighter and flippable.

I think the G-36 is basically Dead. YES Tommy Built is making them. BUT through HK they are being phased out and End of Life.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The new SP5 line gives me hope that more iconic HK firearms could happen too. I would love to see G36, UMP, and 416 pistols. I badly want an SP5, but refuse to pay the current scalper prices. Hopefully HK can catch up with demand, but doubtful it'll happen in 2020.

·
Registered
44 Posts
With all the craziness going on in the world. The few things that made me happy this year was owning an SP5 and SP5k. Never thought that I would be able to get my hands on these pistols.

Hoping that we get some awesome products for next year. Maybe UMP Pistol or MP7 pistol.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
"I wanna hippopotamus for Christmas, only a hippopotamus will do."
My mom used to sing that song. Thank you for that happy memory.

With all the craziness going on in the world. The few things that made me happy this year was owning an SP5 and SP5k. Never thought that I would be able to get my hands on these pistols.
You will get one assuming the election goes well.

Reactions: RegularGuy461969

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Defiantly thanks to HK for introducing a new generation the guns we loved for years.

Shameless plug civi 433 or proper G36 as the English would say please. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
SP5/40 & SP5/10 and some HK93 A3 stocks would be nice.
Oh, absolutely. Considering how quickly the SP5's have flown off the shelves, the 10mm and .40 variants would too. Though I think the real benefit would be continued production of magazines and parts for them as well.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,414 Posts
If you're going to dream... dream BIG! "Military Collector Series" MG4 and MG5. They can be USA Made... Either option would be the only semi auto belt-fed I would ever care to own.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts