HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best source for HK 33/53/93 10 round magazines where acceptable possibilities include

Made small. MKE supposedly has 10 rounders.

Blocked from HK 25 round steel or 20 round promag (I find 30 round AR magazines sub-optimal for prone use, and HK 40 rounders are taller).

Adapted pmags. Are the plastic bits still available? Do they work on 10 round pmags or just normal ones?

·
Registered
170 Posts
That's a good question I don't know of anyone who sells a blocked 25 round aluminum mag, I'd be the first in line to buy one. The MKE's also seem like unobtainium although I have not checked recently.

I took some blocked 10/20 Pmags and got the CTREE plastic tabs and they work well, although you would be surprised how long they took to work in to the magwell and be easy to remove. When I first did the job they where very very tight, after 50 in and outs they now fit well but still tight.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's a good question I don't know of anyone who sells a blocked 25 round aluminum mag, I'd be the first in line to buy one. The MKE's also seem like unobtainium although I have not checked recently.

I took some blocked 10/20 Pmags and got the CTREE plastic tabs and they work well, although you would be surprised how long they took to work in to the magwell and be easy to remove. When I first did the job they where very very tight, after 50 in and outs they now fit well but still tight.

Anyone know where I can still purchase these CTREE Pmag adapters? I've searched with no luck.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I just looked again, there was a CTREE site at one point but it seems gone now, anyone know if he is still around? Last time I dealt with it was in 2014.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts