HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know someone who makes a speed loader like the NcStar loader for the 91 series which will work on the 93 or 33 series?

I love speed loading from stripper clips into magazines as it helps keep cleanup time to a minimum, and in the case of the 93 series, would help keep the cost of magazines down.

Anybody know of one that will work on the 93/33 mags using standard GI 10 round stripper clips?

·
Registered
10,244 Posts
Anybody know of one that will work on the 93/33 mags using standard GI 10 round stripper clips?
Try Beta...the drum guys. I know they make one for the M16, only makes sense they'd have one for the HK-33 and they do make drums for the HK-33's.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Try Beta...the drum guys. I know they make one for the M16, only makes sense they'd have one for the HK-33 and they do make drums for the HK-33's.

I can tell you that they don't, I wrote and asked them months ago when I bought my VECTOR clone of the 53

It would be nice if someone made a reliable speed loader for the 5.56 series HK, but I have found no one. More then likely due to the fact that there isn't really a huge market of HK 5.56 rifles out there for them to justify the cost of making them.

I modifed a 3 dollar FAL speed loaded for the 91 and CETME mags, and it works great loading .308 on stripper clips.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I made something like that for my old NDM 86, and it worked fine.

I wonder if the handy dremel tool, if judiciously applied to one of the NdStar loaders would get the job done?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts