HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
HK SP5, HK SP5K PDW, HK SP5K EURO, HK 45 Tactical, HK VP9 Tactical OR, HK MR762. HK416. HKG36C clone
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received from HKpart item HKP-02718. Brand new Full Auto Bolt carrier for HK MR556- HK416. I bought the complete upper receiver so no longer using this. Including firing pin, and retaining pin. Asking $600 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
458 Posts
Did the carrier you receive actually have the FA profile? The one shown is an MR carrier...

Edit** I now see this is a sale thread and from what I understand you're getting rid of an existing MR carrier?

·
Premium Member
HK SP5, HK SP5K PDW, HK SP5K EURO, HK 45 Tactical, HK VP9 Tactical OR, HK MR762. HK416. HKG36C clone
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So the one pictured is what you got from HK Parts? Cause that's not a 416 carrier
YUP. Will have to wait for your to coming on Thursday to compare with mine

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
I'm fine with it being SA. Going to have it milled to work with a RLL I have in jail. Didn't want to butcher a FA 416

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'm fine with it being SA. Going to have it milled to work with a RLL I have in jail. Didn't want to butcher a FA 416
I mean that's great and all, but you still overpaid, and we were all mislead.

Edit*** sorry I'm losing track of what post I'm commenting on, thought this was the other post about the FA carriers

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
The term overpaying is subjective, especially in current times. These things are obviously hard to come by right now (a used mr556 BCG just sold for 1100 on GB) and I'm itching to get this to JEC so when my form 4 is approved, my setup is ready so I'm ok paying a little extra. I get what you're saying though. If I had ordered a 416 carrier and was sent one for a mr223 I'd be pissed also. Especially if it came from a company that is supposed to know the difference.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Bought it from this Thread 416 Bolt Carriers at HKParts (OOS) | HKPRO Forums I don't know why it has MR mark.
Go voice your frustrations - politely please

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I get that you go played by HKP but isn't it a little shady to try to flip the same part for $100 than the over price you just paid?
You probably misreading. $600 included firing pin, and retaining pin. Posted 2 receipts and 2 pictures above

·
Super Moderator
6,070 Posts
I'm closing this thread. It is between the buyer and seller. HKparts has provided a solution. Please direct concerns and issues to them as it was their mistake.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.