HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Go get some and use the code "honey" to save 5% or use the mobile app to save 10%

Save yourself $400 from buying someone else or/add save 6 months of finding one

At this moment 20 in stocked

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
price dropped to 439.99 if u bought it at higher price message them for price adjustment while its still this price

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,191 Posts
Website says color black estimated to ship in 10 to 20 days. On the other hand, I don’t see what everybody thinks what is so special about these things?!

·
Registered
55 Posts
They're nearly always unobtainium and are probably the nicest rail ever made
Nicest indeed, and not just the looks, it is also the tightest fitting handguard with the best tolerances out of all of them.

What sucks about these new releases, which are usually contract overruns, is that they don’t come with the accessory rail attachments. I have ordered from OP and Evike and both came without the attachments.

Geissele has the attachments pack as a product on their website but of course it’s sold out. When I reached out to them about when will those be available again they replied that the old HK SMR and the attachments are a "legacy item" meaning that they are no longer on a regular production cycle.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Nicest indeed, and not just the looks, it is also the tightest fitting handguard with the best tolerances out of all of them.

What sucks about these new releases, which are usually contract overruns, is that they don’t come with the accessory rail attachments. I have ordered from OP and Evike and both came without the attachments.

Geissele has the attachments pack as a product on their website but of course it’s sold out. When I reached out to them about when will those be available again they replied that the old HK SMR and the attachments are a "legacy item" meaning that they are no longer on a regular production cycle.
The rail attachments come back in stock on rare occasions. They had a bunch in about 4 months ago IIRC. Grabbed a handful at the time.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The rail attachments come back in stock on rare occasions. They had a bunch in about 4 months ago IIRC. Grabbed a handful at the time.
If that's the case then that's great news, but the response I got from Geissele wasn't very encouraging. Looks like when they have a contract overrun they just put it up on their website. Hopefully soon.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts