HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know of the proper size Pelican case to fit 8-10 HK 30 round steel mags?
Like the the Pelican 1200 fits 10 USGI mags.

Thanks

Like these:

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,383 Posts
I would recommend the 1400 case. It is also the first size case that offers the custom placard, so that you can professionally label it; if you're into that. I have so many that having those placards really helps.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
While the mags look interesting, was wondering any pressing reason for carrying ten loaded mags w/o field gear?

Assuming similar to the Bren mag chests or the seven HK91 20 round mags in the 30 cal can .....

Thanks
John

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
While the mags look interesting, was wondering any pressing reason for carrying ten loaded mags w/o field gear?

Assuming similar to the Bren mag chests or the seven HK91 20 round mags in the 30 cal can .....

Thanks
John
Storage.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Nice storage, but that is what the 20" and 26" tool chests are for or the 20mm cans .... having ten or twenty 30 round mags are at most additional mags for seven with the gun on the way to the range or a temporary setback for something more serious ;-).

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Much easier to ship if having to fly to a class or event.

·
Registered
229 Posts
They also work great for transporting ready to go mags in a vehicle, keeping them dry and dust free, especially over long periods of time.

Also a Pelican 1020 Micro case will hold six 1911 mgazines, even if they have rather large competition type bases on them.
A Pelican 1010 Micro case will hold two Surefire 123 battery boxes with 12 batteries in each box.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I think this one should hold 10 30 round steel mags. It is same as 1200 but almost .5" wider.

472-PWC-M9 Pistol Case

EDIT: Is probably 1/8"-1/4" short of fitting the HK mag.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Size of box to hold 10 Emags is roughly 9.5" X 7.70" X 4.25".

I don't think Pelican makes one. I got the Pelican 1150 and it holds 6 Emags very nicely. Like in the above pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts